On the Borderline

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Well I was out at the pub last night with a friend, and two blokes walked in, and I swooned. After about 10 minutes of drinking and laughing, making eyes over the bar my friend went over to them and told one that I really liked the look of him. So they came over, and for the next hour we sat and flirted and chatted.

I told him I had to go jus before eleven, and so he asked if I would follow him outside for a moment. I did as I knew I would be safe, and we had just turned a corner, when his lips were on mine, his tongue in my mouth. His hands roamed up my t-shirt and under my bra, and his hips were grinding against mine. It was so delicious.

I nibbled his neck and he moved his hand lower, unzipping my jeans and shoving his hand under my knickers, I mirrored him and felt him hard in his pants. Before I could say anything his fingers were inside me, thrusting them hard and he whispered in my ear "Oh God you are so wet!" and that was me away, I came hard on his hand, all the while rubbing him. Before long he groaned and I felt my hand was sticky.

I went back in the pub and washed my hand, smiled at him, and said "See you later!"

Who says women aren't up for a bit of fun, it was so nice to just have a wild orgasm and walk away with no ties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home