On the Borderline

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Horny as hell....

I dont know what is up with me at the moment, but I have been horny as hell for the past few days. I fancy just about everyone I see, men and women, and find myself wondering what they will look like naked, and what it would be like to shag them. As I am single at the moment I have no option but to masturbate, and wank I do!

Several times each day I take time out to bring myself to orgasm, whilst fantasising about various partners, both male and female.

There are periods of my life where I have no sexual desire at all, and then its like the months of pent up emotion and frustration need to be released, and I could have sex all day long, if I had a partner, and so have to pleasure myself.

I enjoy touching myself and dream about meeting someone who could make me feel like this, who would hold me in their arms after the throbbing had ended and just hold me close. But for now I will just have to rely on my fingers to do their stuff.

2 Comments:

Blogger BlondeBrony said...

Would you say that you are at a low point right now?

I only ask because some times when I need to feel alive and validated I get horny. Sex, sexyality, it's easy to hold onto...it's real.

10:00 pm  
Blogger lisa said...

I think I was. When I am despressed I do feel that I need to feel alive. Good point, thanks

10:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home